30 in 3 program
Temecula FC is looking to add the top 30 players from local Temecula and Murrieta High Schools to their Minor League team in the NPSL and work close with them and their families over 3 years.
The Players age 16-18 years old will train within our program of 6 to 10 month may also play in the official NPSL league games and continue with their club/school. They will be able to train and play friendly match and internal first team vs Reserve matches.
Our Minor League NPSL program is designed for all those players who wish to expand their sports training and have the opportunity to train/play with and against professional players. Being evaluated at all times by coaches and coordinators of Temecula FC.
Players who have reached the age of 18 and wish to try and play in college we can work to help facilitate that. We can also keep the players in the NPSL program during their adult playing time. Players that excel and get into the NPSL team will be offered professional tryouts in the USA and Europe. We have had 6 players over 6 years transfer from our club to professional team in the US and Europe. The goal of this program is to help the top 30 players in the Valley achieve their goals.
Content of the program:
- Full Minor League training and season January to July (We understand January thru March training may be limited due to high school)
- Small group football training in the morning – 2 times week.
- Trainings with professional coaches – 4 times a week.
- Friendly matches.
- Official League matches (only for players that are called up to the first team (NPSL) during program)
- Training at Birdsall – fields.
- Sports advice at any time and assistance with professional coaches.
- Professional training environment meant to get the best out of each player.
Contact email@example.com or 951-795-1799 if your interested